JF Construction Services is a licensed and insured certified building contractor, specializing in commercial projects throughout the United States. Whether it’s a hard bid or a negotiated construction project, our team of professional estimators, project managers, and superintendents will provide exemplary service to our valued customers.
We deliver the highest level of quality from conception to completion. Our expertise includes new construction, interior renovations, remodels, and additions in commercial construction. Regardless of the size of the project, we pride ourselves on our constant attention to detail.
We are licensed in the following states:
Alabama: #46941 | Florida: #CBC058998, #CGC062694 | Georgia: #GCQA004747 | Louisiana: #66279 | North Carolina: #87813 | South Carolina: #G118072 | Tennessee: #71867
We specialize in full start to finish construction of convenience stores to create today’s restructured and streamlined gas station facilities.
Our in-house petroleum crew takes full control over your petroleum project and ensures a quality-built tank install within budget and on time.
COMMERCIAL / RETAIL
From retail stores to restaurants to custom office buildings and more, we will help you every step of the way to create a seamless design and build experience.
- Expert scheduling to ensure projects are executed with precision and efficiency.
- Streamlined timelines for project completion without compromising quality.
- Agile scheduling strategies to adapt seamlessly to unexpected challenges.
- Clear milestones for progress tracking and timely project updates.
- Tailored schedules that align with client objectives and expectations.
- Thorough budget development to establish realistic financial frameworks.
- Cost-effective resource allocation without compromising quality.
- Clearly outlined and transparent cost estimates for informed decision-making.
- Continuous monitoring and adjustments to maintain budget adherence.
- Innovative solutions to maximize value while minimizing costs.
- Incorporation of eco-friendly design elements into construction projects.
- Implementation of technologies and practices for reduced energy consumption.
- Sourcing and utilizing sustainable materials for construction processes.
- Expertise in achieving Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
- Commitment to minimizing the ecological footprint of construction projects.
- Transparent and accessible communication channels for all stakeholders.
- Consistent updates on project milestones, challenges, and successes.
- Utilization of collaborative tools to enhance team communication.
- Swift identification and resolution of issues through effective communication.
- Active client engagement through regular meetings and status updates.
Tampa Maid Foods
We facilitated the renovation and expansion to Tampa Maid Foods facilities located at 1600 Kathleen Road, Lakeland, FL to include additional Executive and Management office space and an Innovation/Product Development Production and Presentation space. The scope entailed interior and exterior construction services for the single story 14,500 SF structure.
Apopka Fire Station No. 5
This CMAR project entails a new fire station facility consisting of 7,747 square feet with 3 apparatus bays, a residential style kitchen that is open to the dining area and ready room. The new fire station houses a minimum of 4 fire fighters, but provide sleeping quarters for up to 6. Separate laundry, disinfecting and bunker gear cleaning rooms are included in the scope of work.
We have constructed over 80 ground up projects for Dollar General throughout Florida. All of these projects are time critical with most being constructed in 120 days or less.
Regal Kia of Lakeland, FL
This project consisted of the complete interior and exterior renovation of the existing Regal Kia of Lakeland, FL car dealership facility. The owner’s objective was to re-position the dated facility into a new contemporary dealership.
RP Funding Center
Miller Construction Management, Inc., in a joint venture with Gilbane Building Company, provided Construction Management at Risk services for the phased demolition and renovation of the RP Funding Center.
We provided Construction Management at Risk Services for the Lakeland Housing Authority for the construction of an affordable bungalow community.
Each of these 48 units utilized a 550 sq. ft. open floor plan to integrate ADA-Standard appliances into a customizable living space. This micro cottage community provides Lakeland’s Veteran Seniors with an affordable alternative to nursing homes. We worked closely with the design team and LHA to ensure the amenities were safe and easy to upkeep.
We specialize in full start-to-finish construction of convenience stores and petroleum tank installations to create today’s restructured and streamlined gas station facilities including:
- Ground up builds
- Upgrades or store makeovers
- Demo removal and remodels
- Maintenance and repair (on call 24/7) including generator deliveries during major storm outages
However, we are not limited to just gas stations. Our many other projects include:
- Retail chain stores, independent-owned stores and franchise-owned stores
- Shopping Centers (including store buildouts)
- Commercial buildings of all styles
- Award-Winning Custom Homes
- And more!
For more than 75 years, the JF Petroleum Group has focused on being the leading provider of fuel handling systems. From one office and a staff of nine to more than 1,000 of the industry's best and brightest, we have grown to be the largest complete solution provider serving fuel system owners and operators in North America.
Sign up for
© Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved